This page, and others on this site, will publish the dates, and the nature of the corrupt and criminal actions knowingly undertaken by Gregory Stirling on behalf of others, and will detail how he has knowingly and consistently obstructed justice on behalf of his clients.
What will be published will be the truth, and will come from materials from within documents, Board of Directors meetings, his interaction with the media, the police, Law enforcement agencies, Canada Service Corrections, his own words taken from transcripts from the Court of Queens Bench Calgary, and much more.
1. Gregory Stirling is a Calgary lawyer with the law firm Parlee McLaws. Stirling has since at least 2002, knowingly covered up corrupt and criminal acts committed by his clients and others. Those clients include but are not limited to, the Calgary Soccer Federation and its member organization, the Alberta Soccer Association and the Canadian Soccer Association, and other individuals associated with them and others.
2. The facts that will be published on this and my other websites will be able to stand up to any scrutiny, in any Civil court or Criminal court of law.
” The difference between allegations and facts are proof “.
3. Greg Stirling will not be able to go to the courts to remove what is published. In order to take any court actions he will have to file an Affidavit and swear under oath that the contents of his Affidavit are true. That would result in Stirling being open to charges of perjury and other offences.
4. Not only does Stirling and the others who are named, know that what’s already published, and what’s to be published is the truth. So do the heads of the Calgary Police Service, the RCMP in Alberta and Ottawa, and other law enforcement agencies.
5. I would personally like to express my thanks to Calgary Police Chief Roger Chaffin (and others to be named later) who have assisted me greatly by being responsible for providing crucial information and evidence that would not normally have become available to me.
This website is a work in progress:
I can be reached at email@example.com